Author photo copyright 2021 by Anita Pazner
Links to previously published articles:
- Publisher’s Weekly Column, April 13, 2018
- Dear Frida Pennabook, From Truthful in Trenton
- Dear Frida Pennabook, From Great Expectations in Grayling
- Dear Frida Pennabook, From Hibernating in Haslett
- Dear Frida Pennabook, From Harried in Hastings
- Dear Frida Pennabook, From Wavering in Wyandotte
- Dear Frida Pennabook, From Scared in Sault St. Marie
- Jay has over 30 years of professional writing experience.
- She has over 16 years of college-level teaching experience, including curriculum development.
- She holds an MFA in Writing from VCFA, an MA in Technical Writing from Bowling Green State University, and a BA in Written Communications from Eastern Michigan University.
- She has extensive freelance experience editing middle-grade, young-adult, and adult novels, picture books (including rhyming and nonfiction), and short stories.
- She is an acquisitions reader for a literary agency.
- She has extensive freelance experience editing technical documents for a variety of corporate clients.
- She is the former Regional Advisor for Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators Switzerland chapter.
- She has experience presenting at conferences on the craft of writing.
- She has been a submission judge for a number of high-profile writing contests and for literary journals.